Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting started with my blog

Well here goes, the first post on my blog. I must admit I am feeling overwhelmed with getting this going. I want to add some of the neat things like counters on my site but do not have a clue how to go about doing this. If anyone would like to leave me a comment to help me out I would appreciate it. Otherwise I will just keep going by trial and error.

I eventually want to start posting my card creations on my blog but I will start with baby steps.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi Elaine
Thanks for visiting my blog and putting on a link for my candy.
I think you can get a counter thingy by clicking on one you see on a blog and it will take you to the website. Good luck with getting your blog going. I look forward to seeing your crafty creations.
Hugs Lynsey :)