Friday, February 19, 2010

New Cards




I have two cards to show today, the first one is a card I made for a challenge put on by my local scrapbook store "Got Scraps". We were given the cardstock, design paper, buttons and ribbons and it was up to us to create. I used an image from Squigglefly called Shy Bear, flowers from Fred She Said and the sentiment is Stampin Up.



The second one is a card I have made quickly to send out today. The cardstock is Stampin Up, digital image is from Digi Stamp Boutique, flower, Fred She Said, Ribbon down the left from my stash, Punch and Sentiment from Stampin Up. Sorry for the quality of the picture but it is quite dull around here this morning and I have to get it in the mail so I can't wait for better light.

Hope you like my cards.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love these cards Elaine! Your talent and colour-sense is awesome!