Monday, November 22, 2010

A couple more Christmas Cards




I thought I would try something new. Last year I purchased a kit from Nitwit Collections called Joyful Hearts so all items used were from the kit. The first card I made on the computer, printed it out and taped it to my card front. The second one, I put the papers and the ribbon together on the computer but printed the santa and the tree separately and then cut them out and put them on my card. I'm not sure if I would like to continue doing this style of card as I really like coloring my own images. Anyway it was worth a try and the first card would be very easy to mass produce. Not sure what it would cost in ink on the printer though. I forgot to mention that I used diamond glaze glitter on the santa hat and trim on his coat.

2 comments:

Holly said...

hmmm I goofed leaving the first comment 'cuz it's not here. :)
Love the cards- the stickles are perfect on Santa and so glad you share all the cool stuff you find online!

JCM said...

Nice to see your back, I'm loving your cards, thanks for sharing them!