Sunday, January 30, 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge



I thought I would try to get a head start on my Christmas Cards this year, hence my submission to the ABC Christmas Challenge here. This challenge is "B" for Black and White. You must use only black and white to make your card but some colour can be used on the image. Dustin Pike is sponsoring the challenge and gave a freebie to use if you wish. I chose to use the freebie. It doesn't show up very well in the picture but I used dazzling diamonds on the image and also around the words "Winter Wonderland".




Black and white is definitely not normal for me on my Christmas Cards but I am pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi ya Elaine, Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas challenge this time, Great to see you had a play with the Freebie image and I can see the Dazzle and I also love the extra stickles too! hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Elaine, your card is adorable. The paper that you used is a great match for the zebra and I love how you gave your card a touch of shimmer. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Hugs, Carissa