Thursday, January 20, 2011

Entering 2 challenges


I am entering two challenges with this card, the first is the Delightful Inspiration Challenge, the image used on this card can be found at Designed2Delight Digital stamps, and the second is the Sweet Stop Challenge which was a sketch. For my card I used stampin up card stock pink pirouette and riding hood red. The Designer paper was from Nitwits, and the image was coloured with a combination of chalk and copic markers and dazzling diamonds around the edge of the frosting.

3 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

Great card!!I love the sparkle and the cute paper.

Wendy said...

Hi Elaine, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Most of my papers are bought from a local craft shop, I don't even know what make they are, sorry. I've been having a browse around your blog and your cards are lovely
Wendy x

Sherrie Conner said...

What an awesome Valentine! I love it - Great job!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge!
Can't wait to see what you make with the newest digi! :)