Sunday, January 30, 2011

Entry for Karen's Doodles Challenge

I am late with this challenge but hopefully I will make it before the deadline. My card today uses an image from Karen at Karens Doodles and I am entering into the challenge here. The challenge is "Buttons Galore" and you must use a digital image from Karens Doodles. My cardstock and dsp is all from stampin up and I cut out buttons with a sizzix die purchased from stampin up. This way it won't make it too bulky to mail. I apologize for the colours on my picture but the light wasn't very good when I took it a few minutes ago.



I hope you enjoy looking at my card.

2 comments:

Sandy Hulsart said...

Elaine, your card is just wonderful, love your color choice and Karen's little bear looks fabulous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! Fab buttons. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori