Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anniversary Card


Second post of the day.

I was lucky enough to have time today to make a few cards. This one is my entry into the Karen's Doodles Challenge, the image is one that I won last week. The challenge this week is a theme and colour challenge; the theme is 'Love' and the colours are red, pink and white. As I don't need any more valentine's cards I made this one into an anniversary card. The cardstock is from stampin up; the pink background cardstock is embossed with the cuttlebug hearts folder although it is difficult to see in the picture (due to taking pictures at night). The ribbon and red rhinestones are from my stash and the punches I used are all from stampin up.

I like using digi images but the biggest problem I have is finding the right size. Most of the time they seem to fill up the whole card and then you can't see the background papers. Practice makes perfect so I'll keep on trying.

4 comments:

Dot-scrap said...

Hi Elaine.
Oh your card with Bigsby´s in love is so cute and lovely. Love the punched edge and the sentiment. Beautiful coloring job.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Craftyanny said...

awwwwwww gorgeous Eliane, you did a fab job.
Thanks for playing along with KD
Anne x

Nancy said...

What an adorable card, Elaine:O) Cute design, love the layout!
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Heather said...

Too cute!!! Adorable image..