Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge


Here is my entry into this week's Bugaboo Challenge which is to create an ATC. ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards and this is the first one I have ever made. They measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. I enjoyed making it but I'm not sure what I will do with it. I may use it on a card. I noticed from Paul's blog here that in the UK there is an active group that trades. Not sure if there is anything like this in the States or Canada, might be fun to participate.

The image I used today is one I am going to be using on a friends 50th birthday card. I think these Stella images are so neat.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Lori said...

Elaine, this is GREAT! I love the colors you used and the flowers are a nice touch. I have the same "issues" with ATCs, I really don't know what to do with them. I think I am going to start using them on cards...makes sense I think! Great job, and thanks for playing along with the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Holly said...

Hi Elaine,
There is an ATC group in your town! We just had a trade on Sunday. If you'd like to join us, let me know. Great work!
Holly
eastyart.blogspot.com

Melissa S. said...

This is fantastic. I just love Stella and especially her Birthday sentiments. Great Job. Thank You for playing along this week at Bugaboo

GrammaR said...

I love Stella. Great card.

Stephanie said...

Oh too cute, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug this week.

Rae Anne said...

I nevah-evah get tired of snarky, sassy Stella. . .;) The flowers & leaves in the top corner are sooo very pretty! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's ATC challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!