Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Card


Today I used a free image from Designed 2 Delight. On the first Friday of each month everyone get's a freebie and if you participate in the challenge you will receive a new image for next week. The image I used was given out only to people who participated in last weeks challenge but you can go here to get this week's freebie if you wish to participate.

For my card I used stampin up cardstock real red, black and whisper white. The designer paper is a freebie I got off the internet but cannot remember where, it has heart images but they are difficult to see in the picture. The card is not one of my favourites but oh well you can't like them all.

I am having fun entering the challenges and I am getting an accumulation of cards. I will be back later to show you more.

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Loving that background paper with this image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!