Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Canada
July Host Code J3N6BYPR
For my card today I used the Enjoy Life Stamp set and the Detailed with Love Stamp set for the sentiment. I saw a card on Pinterest recently, not sure where now, but it appealed to me so thought I would give it a try. Many thanks to the original creator.
Here is how I created my card:
- Daffodil Delight cardstock cut at 8 ½" x 11" scored at 4 ¼"
- Basic Black cardstock cut at 3 ¾" x 5"
- Watercolour cardstock cut at 4 ¾" x 3½"
- For the background on the watercolour paper I used ink colours Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight
- Used the Stamparatus to stamp the grass, cyclist and sentiment in Memento Black, stamping a few times due to the paper being textured. This is where the stamparatus is a great tool.
- I then put all my layers together, using the tear and tape on the Watercolour paper layer to give it a good hold.
I like to keep my cards to minimum supplies wherever I can, as I know it is difficult when you are just starting out and have limited supplies. This card will be on its' way to the UK in the next few days.
If you shop with me before July 30th please use Host Code J3N6BYPR. Orders $75.00 - $199.99 before taxes and shipping using the Host Code will receive a pack of Artisan Pearls and a Thank you card from me. Orders $200.00 or more will receive Stampin' Up! rewards as well as a pack of Artisan Pearls and Thank you card from me.
Any questions send me a message through my 'Contact Me' button at the top of my blog.