Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Canada
July Host Code J3N6BYPR
I made this card the other day with the intention of entering the Happy Stamper's Blog Hop and then I forgot to let Sandi know that I was going to join in. Summer is a very busy time and my day can go in many directions 😞
This is how I made my card.
- Started with a piece of thick whisper white cardstock cut at 8 ½" x 5½" scored at 4¼".
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock at 4" x 5¼" then ran it through the Big Shot with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of the 2018-2020 In Colour Designer Series Paper in Lovely Lipstick at 3" x 3¾" and hand cut the bottom edge into a banner.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3¼" x 4" and cut the bottom edge into a banner to act as a mat for the DSP.
- With the Big Shot I die cut a piece of Blushing Bridge cardstock with the 2¾" Layering Circles Scalloped Die and then a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock with the 2½" Layering Circles Scalloped Die.
- The sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and I stamped it using the Lovely Lipstick Ink Pad. This was then die cut using a Stitched Framelits Circle Die.
- The three circles were attached together using either snail or multi purpose glue.
- I placed some ⅜" Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon on the card before attaching the sentiment with dimensionals.
- To finish it off I added 3 Clear Rhinestones to give it a little more sparkle.
I hope you like my creation and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies for this card or any other supplies, you can click on any of the items listed below or the Shop Online With Me Button in my sidebar and it will take you to my store.
If you shop with me before July 30th please use Host Code J3N6BYPR. Orders $75.00 before taxes and shipping using the Host Code will receive a pack of Artisan Pearls and a Thank you card from me.
Any questions send me an email through my Contact Me button at the top of my blog.