Elaine Greenwood - Canadian Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
It has been a while since I posted on my blog, I don't know where the time went.
Since I last posted we now have a new Stampin' Up! catalogue and you can take a look at it by clicking on the link in my sidebar. There are some fabulous items in there that you are going to want.
Today's card uses the new Sailing Home Bundle and Waterfront Stamp Set to create a scene.
Instructions to make my card:
- Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 8 ½ x 5 ½, scored at 4 ¼.
- Night of Navy cardstock cut at 4 ¾ x 3 ½.
- Whisper White cardstock cut at 4 ½ x 3 ¼.
- Using the Waterfront stamp set, stamp the water using Balmy Blue and Pool Party Inks. Stamp the mountains using Crumb Cake Ink, and the Sun using So Saffron Ink.
- Lightly sponge the sky using Balmy Blue Ink and then stamp the Birds from the Sailing Home Stamp Set using Early Espresso Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White stamp the small and large sailboats in Night of Navy Ink and die cut using the Sailing Home Stamp Set and Smooth Sailing Dies.
- The sentiment was stamped using Night of Navy Ink and the retired Amazing Life Stamp Set (some of my favourite sentiments are now retired).
- Assemble the card as shown.
On the inside of the card I stamped the words from the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink. The anchor was stamped and die cut from the Sailing Home Bundle using Crumb Cake Ink on Whisper White cardstock and the rope was die cut using Crumb Cake cardstock.
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase items I used to create my card, you can click on any of the following products and it will take you directly to my store. If placing an online order under $200.00 please use the June Host Code ZRFSXF4D.
I hope you have a wonderful day!